Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick Update

Blogger always having this stupid problems lately
Kinda irritating when I want to post stuff.

Oh well, been a very long time since I last blogged.
N Levels, intensives and other stuffs been keeping me busy.
Gotta start preparing on maths and physics already.
Won't be able to dance till N level results comes out.
But I should always look on the bright side (:
I don't have to be getting my ass off the bed to go book the studio.
Neither do I need to see some colour contrasting person.
Why did I even bother slaving myself about this for so long when nobody cares.
Maybe one day some other group may come to appreciate it instead of taking it forgranted

Okay, basically, I have nothing else to do except wonder about aimlessly now.
Been visiting my dearest friend at the hospital lately and been coming home late.
Hope he gets well soon.

Jonathan
It's for the better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home