Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Re-set


Don't you wish we can just reset everything in life?
The regrets we ever make from life being overcomed.
Just with a push of the reset button.
But its all just a fantasy...



I just felt like stopping in life and take a look back.
In what I've done and what I failed to do.
Was it even worth it doing some of those things?
Or was it the emotions of mine doing so?

Right now, life's just messed up.
I don't even know what to do right now.
I don't think anyone would bother reading this.
Cheap thrills or whatsoever.
So don't think this is regretting over something I did which a certain someone should know.
Because I'm not and never will.

Nothing much to say. Just about the weather though.
Not much cool air until September.
I should had gone back to Indonesia to enjoy some fresh air.

Jonathan
Life's a bitch
But that's what makes life a challenge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home