Sunday, May 31, 2009

No wait. Its just way pathetic

June holidays! Wonder why they call it holidays anyway.
We still have to go back to school for classes.
But its worth it. Gonna be home alone from 2nd week straight.
No more time limit on what i do for those 2 weeks. Woot.

Oh and this is for a special bitch that judges others bitch when she her ownself doesn't realise what a bitch she is.
Just 2 simple words for you.
Fuck off.
Why do I even bother writing this kind of thing in my blog.
High self-esteem like I give a shit. You think you're all that?
All the rights to do anything you like to anyone?
Oh please, get a life.
I'm the most bitchiest guy. So?
Say all you want and tell the whole world that I'm bitchy.
Like they will care.
And me not caring doesn't mean you can do what you like.
So please get some simple logic into your bitchy brain full of pink.
And if you wanna continue, fine. I will make sure you regret it.
Just try me. I won't hold back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home