Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Exams

Yeah, can't believe its mid year already.
How time passes so fast when we are having fun.
Just a few more months, and we are into N & O levels.
How I'm gonna miss this year already.

I'm gonna study real hard from now. I'm gonna make it to 5N
Yeah, not gonna let anything distract me.
To the person who thinks i still am not over it, I am.
I was never even bothered after i didn't care about it anymore.
So don't think im trying to pick on you.

After reaching home, asked mum for an allowance increase.
In exchange for everyweek asking for money to go out, I will save up.
Going to customise my bike. It's going to cost alot though.
It cost $200 over for a package consisting pedals, gears and other stuff.
I hope it will be worth it. That's all for now.

Oh and, MY HAMSTER HAS A TAIL! A SMALL, SHORT FLUFFLY TAIL!
And Zamzilah wants to cut it off ):

Jonathan
Karma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home