Monday, May 4, 2009

Guards, Know your position.

Today's a bad day. But it gets better.
After school, went to Sean's condo to take my bike from carpark.
As I was leaving his condo, a guard stopped me.
She asked what was I doing with the bike.
I told her its my friend's as i was holding another bike.
She asked for the block number, so i told her to come to me.
I think at this part, I sounded rude. I admit.
But there was this guard, some malay guy. He suddenly cut in.

Here's a message for you.
Know your fucking position. What rights do you have to scold me?
I keep quiet because I need to rush off and don't want create problem.
So you take advantage of that? Well have fun getting fired. Bastard.

I complained to the management. Partly my fault, but he's in bigger shit.
Oh well. Some people just loves to act big. Face reality. Your job sucks.

Oh and, Happy Birthday Sharvin.
Hope you like your new bike (even though I wanted it cause I can do stunt)

Jonathan
Face the Reality. You're no better than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home